Information We Obtain
We obtain information about clients through this site from you directly and by automated means, and may also obtain personal information from publicly and commercially available sources and from our Company affiliates and/or business partners (such as social media networks). The personal data that we may obtain include:
- Contact information (such as name, email address and telephone and/or mobile numbers, and country);
- Geolocation data;
- Other information you may provide to us, such as through our “Become a Partner” or “Contact Us” feature (such as location).
Information Obtained by Automation
The device information which we get may include IP address, browser features, device properties, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, data on actions taken on the website, and the dates and times you use or access our website.
A “cookie” is a file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or alternative Internet-connected devices to uniquely recognize a visitor’s browser or to store information or settings from the browser. A “web beacon” also known as an online label, pixel tag or transparent GIF hyperlinks web pages to servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit data collected through cookies back into a web server.
Through these automated collection techniques, we obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of these hyperlinks and other content where a customer clicks while browsing a site. As the visitor clicks via the site, a record of the actions might be collected and stored.
We may link specific data elements accessed through automated means, like your browser or device information, with additional information we’ve obtained about you to let us know, for instance, what search questions you might have run. Your browser may tell you the way to be notified when you get certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies.
The suppliers of third-party programs, widgets, tools and plug-ins on the site, such as social media sharing applications, can also employ automated ways to collect information regarding your conversations using these features. This information is gathered directly by the providers of those traits and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of those suppliers. The company isn’t responsible for those providers’ data practices.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the data collected from you to:
- Provide our products and services;
- Create and manage online accounts;
- Respond to inquiries from you and other third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies.
- Anonymize personal information to provide our affiliates and third parties with aggregated data reports showing anonymized information and other non-personal information.
- Integrate your personal information collected from you with additional information from commercially available sources, and/or information from company affiliates and our business partners.
- Associate your browser and/or material with other browsers or devices you use for the aim of providing relevant and easier access to content and other operational functions;
- Run, appraise and improve our business (such as creating, improving, assessing and improving the Site; handling our communications; performing info analytics; and doing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
We may use third-party analytics services on the website, like those of Google Analytics. The analytics providers which administer these solutions utilize technologies like cookies, web beacons, web server logs and related technology to help us assess your usage of the Site.
The information collected through these means might be revealed to these analytics suppliers and other relevant third parties who use the info, as an example, to assess using the Site. We may also use your personal data in different ways for which we provide
We May Share Clients’ Personal Information With
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates, any of whom can use your personal information consistent with this Privacy Notice or for the subsidiary’s or affiliate’s
- Personal purposes, such as marketing purposes. A recent list of those affiliated companies can be found.
- Service providers in the US and other authorities who perform services on our behalf.
In addition, once the data collected from or about you does not identify you as a specific individual, we might share it with third parties.
Modifying Personal Information
You may request updates, accessibility to corrections of inaccuracies in your personal data by emailing or writing to us at the contact information set out below. We may request specific personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to his/her personal data documents.
Transfer of Information
The website might be hosted and managed from a country beyond the nation in which you originally provided the information, such as the USA. We may transfer the personal information we gather about you to the United States and/or another nation, which might not be deemed to possess the very same data protection laws as the state in which you initially supplied the info.
When your personal information is in such countries, it might be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities in accordance with relevant law. If you’re a user situated outside the USA or the country to which your data may be transferred, you understand and agree to have any personal information processed in the United States and/or such country.
Links to Third-Party Sites and Affiliates, Services and Applications
For Your convenience and information, the website may provide links to Cogdina sites, programs, and solutions, in addition to those of third parties that might be operated by firms not affiliated with Cogdina. Our affiliates have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. Third-party sites can carry advertisements or provide content, performance, newsletters or applications developed and maintained by these unaffiliated third-party companies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any non-sites, apps or services.